Let’s get down to brass tacks here. The reason you need a CI tool like Wingman (or even Gong) is because you have identified a problem in your revenue process. You are facing what we call a revenue leak, and you are not alone.
Companies leak almost 15% of their revenue on average. Yes, it’s a shocking number, and it can mean the difference between a company surviving a tough economic climate, or not.
With Wingman, it is our objective to help you plug this revenue leak with revenue precision. What is revenue precision, you ask? Simple, it is an operating standard that results in the full capture of revenue — predictably and repeatedly. And Wingman has been designed to help you achieve revenue precision in several stages of the revenue process. With Wingman, you can:
- Stay on top of deals with intuitive warnings and actions in Deal Central
- Streamline your workflow with Slack integration. Get alerts when a prospect views a video, or when you are tagged in a call recording
- Directly change the deal stage, send a follow-up email or start a conversation with a deal owner on Slack
- Coach reps at scale and promote peer-to-peer learning using Call Scorecards, call tagging, asynchronous learning and more.
- Speed up onboarding using Game Tapes and Call Scorecards
- Get to work faster with best-in-class 85% accurate transcripts, within minutes of the end of the sales call
- Enhance productivity by seamlessly integrating with tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack and others. And a two-way CRM sync!
- Categorize pipeline risks based on deal value, stakeholders and blockers
All right! If you made it this far, we clearly have something you like (yay us!), so let’s move on to the next stage of the conversation? After all, it’s not enough for you to know how we fit your needs better than Gong — you should know how Wingman is absolutely the best tool for your needs.So why don’t you set up a chat with us? Let’s talk.