Sales pipeline reviews are i̶n̶d̶i̶s̶p̶e̶n̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶-̶c̶o̶n̶s̶u̶m̶i̶n̶g̶... inaccurate.
Think about it.
When was the last time you were able to say with confidence, “There is no way that deal is going to close in time,” MUCH before the end of the quarter? Painful, right?
And a very pressing problem as well, with SPIFF estimating that only 22 percent of companies expect 60+ percent of their reps to achieve quota, down from 64 percent of companies in the pre-Covid days. It's never been more important for sales managers to be able to predict and manage their deals more prudently and with accuracy.
Why do most sales pipeline reviews fail?
And what's stopping sales managers from becoming their legendary selves? Three main reasons.
You’re relying on guesstimates. You’re leading an optimistic bunch of reps. You just don’t have ALL the information in one place.
Use a CRM to review your deals and pipeline? Great. But "I love scrolling endlessly" and "I love piecing together information and updates from 10,000 sources" said no one ever! Read more on sales pipeline visibility and flying blind here.
But what if you could get all the information you need to predict with confidence in one single glance?
Enter Deal Central - Powerful sales pipeline visibility so you can go from first call to close with confidence.
Deal Central is a one-stop-shop for all the information and intelligence you need to effectively review your sales pipeline and make sure every deal closes.
With Deal Central, you get:
- The power to review all interactions around your deals, across accounts, in one single view.
- The power to drill down and filter by deal stage, close date, rep or deal amount.
- The power to see interactions as they happened (on a timeline) and spot any gaps of silence or inactivity.
- And finally, the power to turn that visibility into action by tagging your rep with your comments right then and there.
How does Deal Central work?
To begin with, you can review all interactions for deals across your accounts in one place in Deal Central. This means 20/20 visibility of your sales pipeline, without the hassle of asking for updates.
The information includes emails from your CRM (once you share permission) and call recordings in Wingman - from Zoom to whichever dialer you use.
Deal Central overview
On the Deal Central page, you will see all the available information for all the deals listed in your CRM, including all deals across an account.
You can then go to a particular deal by clicking on its name or navigate to a deal via the filters on top of the page. Once you click on a particular deal name, you will reach the Account View page.
On the Account View page, you can see all the deals associated with that account and easily switch between them via the down arrow.
Account View overview
The Account view page gives you complete visibility into a particular deal. The page itself is divided into 4 sections - the timeline, the preview pane of interactions, the interaction or activity itself (email or Wingman recording) and the Comments section.
- You can scroll through the timeline to quickly navigate to clusters of activity and see more details.
- You can also scroll though the preview pane and understand how all the interactions are linked. Simply click on any preview to open the activity itself. For instance, you can see whether your rep followed through on the next steps mentioned during the previous call, with urgency or not. See a gaping hole in communication? That's where your coaching (and deal saving) instincts kick in.
- Got useful feedback for your rep, or want to leave a "Well done!"? Simply add a comment via the Comments pane. This is great way to highlight missed moments, pin point what went wrong or right at which point, and cheer on your rep for a job well done.
How does Deal Central help sales managers become sales legends?
We all love sales, but let's admit it - sales is a tough beast. Wouldn't it be better if you could get a co-pilot to help you manage it all? From more efficient deal review meetings to more deals closed, there are so many benefits of bringing Deal Central to your team. Here are some:
Prioritize like a pro: Would you like more hours back in your day? You got it! With Deal Central, you can easily identify deals that are at risk and choose to focus on those deals to save them. Because well, who likes missed opportunities AND wasted hours.
Perfect for remote sales teams: You automatically have all the information you need to understand what's going on. No doors to be knocked or calls to be made. It never matters who's working from where.
More pointed sales coaching: Instead of trying to fit the pieces together, you can easily see any gaps in communication or handling and even better, step in before it's too late. The best coaching is actionable, timely (not days after the ship has sailed!) and leads to better revenue.
Ready for your superhero moment with Deal Central?
Simply email us at email@example.com to start your free trial or request a demo below. 🚀